Knowledge and Skill Gained

by - May 06, 2016



As an intern at Alphapod, they brainwash me from the uni style of handling an assignment and fill me in on how a real life project is handled. For instance, communicate with project team including project manager, software engineers and designers to ensure swift and accurate implementation of the project requirements.

As an employees have to understanding and seeking to achieve the company mission and values. Understanding clear and assertive communication skills and how they create rapport and trust. Beside that I encouraging teamwork and collaboration as a method to accomplish tasks and achieve objectives. Assess the risks, benefits, and potential impact of a number of options when deciding a course of action.

As a bonus, I got to experience building mobile apps with great design. I learned not to run away or hide or let go under stress. Learn from the situations I handle

Alphapod internship programme has offered me a great opportunity to grow and develop. I had been exposed to a programmer working life. Throughout my internship, I could understand more about the definition of a programmer and prepare myself to become a responsible and programmer in future.

Along my training period, I have the opportunity to get my hands into the company live projects. Learn how real developer and designers work on real client project during my internship. The study environment and working life is much different where by in working environment the workers should communicate more to others in order to solve the problem. There are two main things I have learned is the importance of the time-management and self-motivation.

And finally, people that I meet during an internship can later become mentors, sources of job opportunities and references. They may help me develop skills and offer moral support in my future career

You May Also Like

0 comments